15.04.2011

Blumige Grüße

seen at la boomeria

Hi lovelies! I'm just stopping by for a short note to let you all know, that I'm thinking of you and will be back with lots of fresh inspiration next week. This week has been loaded with tons of stuff at work, so that I couldn't devote the time to my sweet blog. Tomorrow I'm taking a weekend trip to Nothern Germany and a lovely little boutique hotel in the "Lüneburger Heide". Hopefully this will refill my batteries... I missed you all and the blogosphere during this week a lot and look forward to being back soon. Have a great weekend! xo Tesca

Hallo liebe Wohnwasabi Fans! Ich sende euch einen kurzen Gruß vor dem Wochenende! Während der vergangenen Woche steckte ich bis über beide Ohren in gaaanz viel Arbeit fest und hatte leider keine Zeit für euch und den Blog. Das ändert sich aber in der nächsten Woche und ich freue mich, euch dann wieder mit neuen Ideen und frischen Inspirationen zu versorgen. Morgen starte ich in einen kleinen Kurztrip in die Lüneburger Heide und wünsche euch allen ein zauberhaftes Wochenende!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Have a great a weekend Tesca! Enjoy a little down time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, I love it up there, Tesca - such prettiness in springtime. Enjoy your break.

    I will reply to your email ASAP - it's been a bit stressful here this week but I haven't forgotten you! J x

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...